for FIRST year students
Are you an incoming Aboriginal undergraduate student to Laurier's Waterloo or Brantford campus?!
Interested in earning $500 a term?!
Academic Incentive: The program is non-need based, meaning students do not need to meet any financial aid eligibility. Participants must meet the program requirments each term they are in the program. The fund is an "incentive award" where students receive $500 the term after they've successfully completed the program requirements for that particular term.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: September 11, 2015 by 5:00pm
The SEEDS Program is designed to increase the retention of first year Aboriginal undergraduate students at Wilfrid Laurier University by providing a scholarship as an incentive for students who engage in a wide variety of support services and activities on campus to increase their connection to Laurier. All incoming students can find the information to apply online.
If accepted into the program you must attend the Orientation Day:
Sunday, Sept 13th at 2pm – 3:30pm at 187 Albert Street in Waterloo
- Sign a responsibilities contract
- Attend Orientation (if accepted into the program)
- Meet with the Aboriginal Student Support Coordinator two times per term (fall and winter)
- maintain a 5.0 term grade point average (fall and winter)
- Enroll in and complete four classes (2.0 credits) per term (fall and winter)
- Complete four program activity requirements per term (fall and winter)
- Complete an end-of-term evaluation (fall and winter)
|2015||SEEDs 2015 Application Form||Document|
|2015||SEEDs 2015 Brochure||Document|