Sustainable Campuses Committee
The Sustainable Campuses Committee (SCC) is a multi-campus committee made up of students, staff, and faculty from Laurier who provide campus-specific guidance on sustainability program development and delivery. SCC works directly with the Sustainability Coordinator to increase awareness and understanding of on-campus sustainability challenges and opportunities.
The Committee meets once a month to advise the Sustainability Coordinator on any and all sustainability matters at hand. To learn more about the SCC, please view the Terms of Reference.
Current SCC members:
- Ericha Regio, Environmental Studies undergraduate student member
- Michelle Gould, Health Sciences undergraduate student membe
- Jacqueline Davis, graduate student member
- Laenne Hagarty, School of Business and Economics faculty member
- Brenda Murphy, Contemporary Studies faculty member
- Eva Dabrowska, Senior Development Assistant
- James Emary, Physical Resources staff member
- Shannon Pennington, Community Service Learning staff member
- Kirsten Jensen, Environmental Studies Undergraduate student member
- Deborah Wills, Head Reference/Collections Librarian
- Miranda Priestman, VP Student Services, WLUSU