Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions
For the Graduating Class:
1 - How do I know if I am eligible to graduate?
- Ensure you have met all program, course and GPA requirements. Consult with your academic advisor as needed. After you apply continue to check LORIS to find out the status of your application.
2 - I am unclear as to what ceremony I should attend?
- Please review the Ceremony Breakdown page and check LORIS under Unofficial Record of Coursework or Official Grades before contacting Sarah Wong at email@example.com with any questions regarding the ceremony you should be attending.
3 - How do I get tickets for my guests?
- Physical tickets are not required to attend convocation ceremonies.
4 - Am I able to get my diploma/degree before the ceremony?
- No, if you do not attend the ceremony, you may pick up your degree/diploma at Service Laurier after Thursday June 19th or make arrangements to have it mailed to you. If you are not able to attend the ceremony, please complete the online RSVP form.
5 - How long is the ceremony?
- Each ceremony will vary slightly depending on the number of graduates, but the ceremony will be approximately 75-115 minutes long