- Hui Gao (MSc - Finance, jointly supervised with R.J. Kulperger)
- Amy Morin (MSc - Statistics)
- Philip Munz (MSc - Statistics)
- Devan Becker (MA489 Honours Project)
- Benjamin Skinner (WLU Undergraduate RA)
- Lindsey Slade (MA489 Honours Project)
- Stephanie Krohn (undergraduate RA)
Shyam Dadimuni, "Exploring Forest Fire Ignition Data with Functional Data Analysis", 2011-12.
- Jisana Noorjahan, "Comparing the Power of Poisson and Logistic GLMs with an Application to People-caused Forest Fire Ignitions", 2011-12.
Alisha Albert-Green, "A Nonparametric Framework for Quantifying Temporal Trends in the Seasonality of Forest Fire Risk", 2009-11 (jointly supervised with C.B. Dean).
Kai Kan, "Modelling the Fire Weather Index with Autoregressive Processes", 2010-11 (jointly supervised with B.J. White; team project with Yi Wang).
Yi Wang, "Modelling the Fire Weather Index with Autoregressive Processes" 2010-11 (jointly supervised with B.J. White; team project with Kai Kan).
Jonathan Lee, "Forest Fire Risk Assessment in Muskoka", 2008-09 (jointly supervised with W.J. Braun).
- Alisha Albert-Green. U. Western Ontario, graduate RA. Fall 2012.
- Vivien Wong. Simon Fraser U., graduate RA. (jointly supervised with C.B. Dean) Summer 2008.
NSERC USRA Students:
Benjamin Skinner, "Simulation for Total Area Burned by Forest Fires in Ontario", 2012.
Priya Grewal, "A Comparison of Logistic-based Models for Large Forest Fire Ignitions", 2010.
Devan Becker, "Exploring the Lifetimes of Forest Fires", 2012.
Alisha Albert-Green, "Modelling the Ontario Fire Weather Index", 2008 (jointly supervised by W.J. Braun and D.L. Martell).
Kimberly Bridge, "Analysis of Alberta Aspen Leaf-out and Weather Data", 2007 (jointly supervised by W.J. Braun and B.M. Wotton).
MA489 (Honours Projects):
Kyle Doherty, "Statistical Modelling Using Mixtures of Generalized Linear Models", 2011-12.
Alana Lippert, "Kernel Smoothing", 2011-12.
- Amy Morin, "Life Contingencies", 2011-12.
Helen Cheyne, "Option Pricing and Stock Simulation Using a Hidden Markov Model", 2010-11 (jointly supervised with Y.G. Lai).
Priya Grewal, "An Introduction to Parametric and Nonparametric Regression", 2009-10 (jointly supervised with Z. Wang).