BIT Contact Information
How to contact BIT
Online reporting form
By email: email@example.com
Contact a Team Member (519)756-8228
· J James Yuhasz, Manager Special Constables firstname.lastname@example.org x5733
Christopher Eley, Manager Residence Life email@example.com x5856
· C Cindy Wood, Manager Wellness Centre firstname.lastname@example.org x5781 or 5803
· S Sara Neziol, Manager Academic Advising email@example.com x5408
· A Adam Lawrence, Dean of Students firstname.lastname@example.org x5644
· L Laurie Fosty, Assistant to the Dean of Students email@example.com x5823
Behavioural Intervention Team (online reporting
This form should be used to report any concerning, disruptive, or threatening behaviour by an individual on campus.
Please note that this will be assessed by the Behavioural Intervention Team as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 2 business days. If this is an emergency, please call Special Constable Service at 519.756.8228 ext. 5888 or Brantford Police at 519.756.7050 or 9-1-1.