I am interested in working with students in the areas of immigration, transnational networks, gendered migration and care, immigration to smaller centres, and Indo-Canadian relations.
- Huzan Dordi (MA) India’s Diaspora as a channel for ‘soft power’
- Virpal Kataure (MA) The housing choices of second generation South-Asian Canadians in Brampton, Ontario
- Lualhati Marcelino (MA) The temporary migrant worker program in Canada
- Mohammad Moniruzzaman (PhD) Social impact of remittances in Bangladesh
- Sheri Adekola (PhD) Brain circulation and its impact in the case of Nigeria’s Health Care Workers
- Qaseem Ludin (MA) “Multi-method Assessment of Newcomer Settlement Experiences in Kitchener-Waterloo.” 2007- 2008
- Jennifer Coles (MA) “How the formal education system in Kenya is changing the culture of the Maasai community”, 2005-2008.
- Jillian Paul (MA) “Tackling the issue of access: Situating place within immigrant women’s experience of health and health care.” 2002-2004.
- Regan Suzuki (MA) “Social capital and the significance of pre-migration context among Burmese refugee communities in Canada.” 2002-2004.
|2012||The housing preferences and location choices of second-generation South Asians living in ethnic enclaves||Document|