What do I Need to Know Before September?
- Laurier Brantford offers programs to help incoming students build success in university.
- Headstart is a half-day program to introduce students, parents or guardians to Laurier Brantford, and is designed to help first-year students register for appropriate courses.
University 100 is a preparatory course being offered.
Registering for your Classes
- Consult the Year 1 Registration Guide you received in your admissions package. An electronic version will be made available shortly.
- Have questions about course registration? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also visit our Academics web page
- Trouble with LORIS? Contact - Service Laurier Residence
- View the Residential Services website
- Find out what it is like to live in residence
What are Classes Like?
- Want to know what university classes are like? Click here to find out what you'll be experiencing and have some questions answered.
Get to know your Studentís Union!
- WLUSU is very active in Brantford, pulling together programs, services, and activities.
O-Week runs during the first week of September (Sept. 2-8 2012) and is a great opportunity for first year students to meet other students, get familiar with the campus, and participate in some fun activities. Keep your eyes open this summer for information from our Students' Union!
Health Plan Information
- Click here to find out what it's all about including how to Opt-Out (with proof of coverage under another plan)
Getting Books for Your Classes
- Students can purchase their textbooks from the Stedman Community Bookstore located in Research Centre West or online
- You can look for booklists here towards the end of August.
Using Student E-mail
- For information about using your student e-mail account visit our e-mail information page.
- The first time students log in their username will be the first 4 letters of their last name followed by the last 4 digits of their student number.
Athletics and Recreation
- Interested in athletics at Laurier Brantford? Click here to see all of the opportunities that are available to you!
Getting Your One-Card
- Students can have their One Card photo taken on their Headstart Orientation Day or during Orientation Week. For more information, click here.
Coming to School and Need a Job?
- Contact our Career Services.
Financial Assistance Information
- Laurier Brantford Financial Assistance can help answer your questions.
Are you receiving OSAP?
- Please visit here for information regarding OSAP pick up times and pick up procedures.
Parking and Transportation
- For $40 per term students will have unlimited access to the local transit system in Brantford. This fee will be charged with a student's tuition each term. Click here for Parking Information.
- Student Services Department can help students in many areas, click here to see our various services.
Need a Proof of Enrolment Letter, ISIC Card Application or a form completed?
- Please contact Service Laurier. Service Laurier is a one-stop shop for all things administration. Drop in is available during normal business hours.
- The Laurier Brantford Library is located in the Brantford Public Library on Colborne Street. For more information on our library services click here