|For students who have studied business or economics at another university.
Registering in courses
- Assessment of transfer credit is done by Laurierís Admissions Office on an individual basis upon receipt of official final transcripts from all post secondary institutions previously attended. Transfer credit is assessed on an ongoing basis and in some cases is not complete until late August or early September. You will receive notification by mail of what transfer credit has been awarded.
- You may, however, register in your elective courses. To proceed, you must meet with an undergraduate program advisor for business (Anne Ellis, email@example.com, or Carole Litwiller, firstname.lastname@example.org), who can override the registration system to facilitate course selection.
- Consult the LORIS Online Registration guide for returning students for information about the registration process.
- Once you receive notification of your transfer credit, you may need to consult again with your program advisor to finalize your course selection.
Getting your student identification card
- Once you have registered in a course, you will be able to sign up for your student identification card, the OneCard.
Ordering your textbooks
Registering with the library
- Before you can take books out of the Laurier Library, you must register the bar code on your OneCard with the library. You can register your OneCard in person at the circulation desk on the 2nd floor of the Waterloo campus library or at the Brantford Public Library. You can also register online by completing the self-registration form.