Spring 2010 Graduation Application
The deadline to apply to graduate without the late fee is January 15, 2010.
BA/BEd students must apply to graduate with both Laurier and Nipissing University. Please visit this link for further instructions and the Laurier graduation application.
Helpful Hints for the Application:
1. Remember that you are in Honours or General Contemporary Studies- ensure you place that in the first "" box.
2. If you have a general major in addition to your Contemporary Studies, enter that in the "" box.
3. Remember to declare your minor (if applicable). Teachables are not claimed on the Laurier application. Students are only to declare majors and minors.
3. In the comment box, indicate that you are in the BA/BEd program.
4. Students who are staying for an additional year (Honours) will apply to graduate to both Nipissing and Laurier once their fifth year is complete. Please do not apply to Nipissing (even if you have completed your BEd) as your application will not be granted until your BA is complete.
5. A convocation fee of $21.45 will be applied to your LORIS account (for the Laurier application).
Applications will be accepted between January 16 and May 1, but will be
assessed a $54.65 late fee and will be applied to your LORIS account.
Students who have any questions regarding their program status or their graduation requirements can contact Sara Neziol, BA/BEd Academic Coordinator. Her contact is firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-756-8228 ext. 5790.
|2008||Step-by-Step Guide to Graduation||Document|