Integrated Planning & Resource Management
IPRM supplementary elections: nomination deadline extended to Feb. 11, 4:30 p.m.
Communications, Public Affairs & Marketing
Due to the university closure on Friday, Feb. 8, the nomination deadline for the IPRM supplementary election has extended by one day. The posting of the slate of nominations and the election period have also been pushed back one day.
Nominations will now be accepted until 4:30 p.m. today, Monday, February 11. Nominations are open for:
Planning Task Force: two faculty members from the Brantford Campus; one elected, one appointed from the slate of nominees
Academic Priorities Team: two faculty members from the Brantford Campus; one elected, one appointed from the slate of nominees (the dean is eligible for the appointed position on this team)
- All members of the Laurier community may nominate full-time faculty members, Contract Academic Staff (CAS) and the dean from Laurier’s Brantford campus. Self-nominations are welcome.
- Nominations should include the name of the nominee(s) and the working group to which they are nominated.
- Nominations should be submitted in confidence to John Fraser (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Monday, February 11, 2013 at 4:30 p.m.
- Nominees will be contacted, and if they are willing to stand for nomination, will be given the opportunity to provide a 150-word statement.
Elections and appointments:
- The slate of nominees will be announced by e-mail Tuesday, February 12, 2013.
- Voter-eligibility rules are the same as during the December 2012 IPRM election –– those who were eligible to vote at that time are eligible to vote now.
- Voting by electronic ballot will open on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 9 a.m. and will close Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 4 p.m.
- Appointments will be made after the election process has been completed and will be carried out by the vice-president: academic and provost in consultation with VP Academic’s senior advisory team.
For further information about IPRM, the working groups and the nomination and elections process, please visit: www.wlu.ca/IPRM