Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
When Does Waterloo Lutheran Seminary Close Due to Weather Conditions?
If Wilfrid Laurier University closes, the Seminary will also close.
Closing the university means that:
• All classes are cancelled.
• Meetings and other scheduled events are not held.
• Staff, other than those needed for essential services, are not expected to be at work.
• Examinations are cancelled. Any centrally scheduled examinations that have been cancelled will be rescheduled by the Office of the Registrar.
• Deadlines for assignments and other submissions are postponed until the same hour on the next weekday that the University is open.
Communication, Public Affairs, and Marketing (CPAM) will communicate the university’s decision based on established protocol, including local radio stations, Twitter, and the web.
A campus closing notice will be posted on the university’s homepage and there will be an automated message on the university’s main telephone numbers by 6:30 a.m.for a morning closing, by 10 a.m. for an afternoon closing, and by 4 p.m. for an evening closing. The closure announcement will communicate the reopening time.
Click here for the full Policy on Severe Weather & Storm Closing.