Notice about Food Services at Laurier’s Waterloo campus
Communications, Public Affairs & Marketing
Beginning July 23, the Fresh Food Company, located in the Dining Hall of Laurier’s Waterloo campus, will be closed for renovations for the remainder of the summer. During this time a number of other locations will remain open to serve you. Here’s a list of what’s open and when:
- Starbucks in the Concourse – Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tim Hortons in the Science Building - Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tim Hortons in the Peters Building - Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (until August 12)
- Veritas Café – Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wilf's Restaurant and Bar – Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
If you’re interested in following any of these locations on Twitter, visit:
- Food Services (Starbucks, Tim Hortons, and the Dining Hall): @WLUFoodServices
- Veritas Café: @VeritasCafe
- Wilf’s Restaurant and Bar: @WilfsPub