Last chance to register for the 17th annual Fred Nichols Charity Golf Tournament
Communications, Public Affairs & Marketing
It's your last chance to register for the 17th annual Fred Nichols Charity Golf Tournament, taking place Thursday, June 13 at Rebel Creek Golf Club. Laurier alumni, staff, and friends in the community are all welcome to register.
The tournament is limited to 144 participants, so register now before it is too late!
Introduced in 1997, the golf tournament originally funded two student bursaries in honour of Laurier’s former Dean of Students Fred Nichols, who continues to be a valued member of the Laurier community. Looking forward, the tournament now funds an Emergency Student Fund which has been established through the Dean of Students office and offers a means to help students who are experiencing extraordinary financial challenges.
The tournament is promised to be a great day with lots of fun and fellowship as we continue the charitable purpose of the event.
To register for the Fred Nichols Charity Golf Tournament, visit: https://events.mylaurier.ca/current.htm.
• Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013
• Course: Rebel Creek Golf Club, 1517 Snyder’s Road, Petersburg, ON
• Registration: 11 a.m.
• Shotgun: 12 p.m. (best ball format)
• Reception: 6 p.m. at The Turret Nightclub, third floor of the Fred Nichols Campus Centre on Laurier’s Waterloo campus
The cost is $125 per golfer, which includes:
• 18-hole green fee
• One halfway house lunch voucher
• Power cart
• Steak or chicken dinner (special dietary requests available)
• Special tournament gift
• Complimentary drink tickets
Rebel Creek boasts a challenging 18 holes of championship golf on a links-style layout. Visit www.rebelcreek.ca for more information.
For more information about the golf tournament, email: email@example.com.