Welcome to the Laurier Financial Service Research Centre (FSRC)
Dr. Madhu Kalimipalli, Director
The Financial Service Research Centre (FSRC) is part of the Finance area of the Laurier School of Business & Economics.
"Laurier to host the 2012 Northern Finance Association Conference in Niagara Falls (Hotel Venue: Marriott Gateway on the Falls). The conference organizers are Phelim Boyle, Madhu Kalimipalli and Brian Smith. Andrew Karolyi (Cornell University) will be the key-note speaker. Click here to be directed to the conference information page."
Financial Research Centre (FSRC) Objectives:
- to offer a combination of workshops, seminars and conferences that provide a venue for the interaction of academics and practitioners
- to procure and fund databases and research sources for faculty and graduate student research
- to facilitate applied academic training of finance students
- to forge ties with universities, governments and private sector organizations
- to host visiting scholars in the finance area