Manager: Integrated Planning and Academic Resources, Office of the Vice-President: Academic
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Location: R241C
I was born and raised right here in Brantford. I began my university career at a large institution and then transferred to Laurier Brantford. At the time, there were less than 100 students! I was attracted to the friendly campus atmosphere, the accessibility of the faculty, and the focus on liberal arts education.
As Supervisor, Financial Operations, I am responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the Brantford Campus. This includes:
- Providing administrative and financial support to the Director in the preparation of annual campus budgets;
- Assisting with the monitoring and analysis of campus budgets;
- Providing financial direction to staff and students working in campus financial operations;
- Providing consultative and reporting services to the internal campus community regarding information requests and in support of the implementation of projects.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, Contemporary Studies - Wilfrid Laurier University
- MBA - Wilfrid Laurier University