Welcome to the site for Laurier's Common University Data Ontario (CUDO).
Ontario’s 18 universities and the Ontario College of Art & Design have worked together to develop and compile data to create this on-line tool. It’s been designed to allow users to access -- and if they wish, to compare – data that have been gathered on a consistent basis.
CUDO has been designed to complement the extensive information that Ontario’s universities already offer current and prospective students, parents and other interested parties.
What is it?
CUDO is a new on-line information tool for students, parents and the public. It offers key data about Ontario’s universities.
What kind of information can I find on CUDO?
- Number of degrees awarded, student enrolment and entering averages – all by program;
- Number of students living on campus and activities offered;
- Student satisfaction;
- First-year tuition and ancillary fees by program;
- Number of teaching faculty;
- Undergraduate class size, by year level;
- Research awards granted; and
- Graduation rates and employment rates by program.