The Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis is an international association of academic and professional economists, based in at the School of Business and Economics at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
The goals of LCERPA are:
- To produce and encourage high quality research, (both applied and theoretical).
- To develop synergies in economic research between international academics with common interests.
- To raise the awareness of research conducted by members of L-CERPA amongother economists, policymakers and general public, both in Canada and internationally.
- Highlight the relevance of economic research to the larger community and to create a public forum for discussion of current economic issues.
LCERPA activities include:
- Hosting webinars, conferences and workshops
- Hosting visiting researchers
- Publishing working papers and policy briefs
- Hosting a research community discussion forum
For more information and a listing of LCERPA events,
Go to the Laurier Centre for Economic Research & Policy Analysis website: www.lcerpa.org
For more information contact:
Dr. William Morrison
Director, Laurier Centre for Economic Research & Policy Analysis
School of Business & Economics,
Wilfrid Laurier University