For the 2016/2017 school year all students have the following three parking options.
1. Student Parking Lottery: Stay tuned for more information
A lottery process is used to select the eligible student parking
permit holders. Information regarding the parking application process and cost will be available shortly. Continue to monitor this site for updates.
2. The Market Centre Parkade (950 spaces)
This garage is located on campus directly behind Grand River Hall and is a three level parking garage. Parkade
permits can be purchased at Service Laurier Brantford or through the City of Brantford.
For further information please visit the Student Parking Page.
3. Municipal Parking Lots
The City of Brantford also offers Municipal Parking Lots near campus. Street parking has a 2 to 3 hour limit with no re-parking on the same street limitation.
PLEASE NOTE: PARKING IN UNIVERSITY LOTS IS BY UNIVERSITY PERMIT ONLY
Late Night Parking - Call Foot Patrol for a walk to your car - 519-751-7875
September - April: Mon-Thu 6:30 PM - 1 AM & Fri-Sun 6:30 PM - 11 PM
The Special Constable Service is also available to escort students, staff and faculty to their vehicles.
- Brantford office: Market Place Building at 45 Market Street; 519-756-8228 ext. 5762
- In cases of emergency, the special constables can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ext. 5888
- As part of the on-going campus safety initiatives, the Special Constable Service is partnered with the Brantford Police Service Downtown BEAT Unit and has implemented a campus surveillance system and increased campus lighting.
Service Laurier Brantford Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
How to reach us: