William L. Quinton
2013 Field Season - January
Some photos from the January, 2013 trip to Scotty Creek.
(click on the first image and continue clicking on "next image").
1. Is that really the temperature? Do we want to go camping Michael?
2. Just checking on the Goose Lake camp - all looks good.
3. And now to First Lake (home for the next few days).
4. Thanks for the lift. See you in a few days when you come back to get us (don't forget!).
5. Michael on dish duty. Minus 35 deg. outside, but very comfortable in the 'igloo'.
6. The First Lake office, with the Guest Book (plywood board) in the back ground.
7. We're over here Collin. Don't fly past. Please.
8. Helping Collin load gear. Heading to Goose Lake to shovel snow, then onto Ft. Simpson.
9. Oliver's tower erected last August is surviving the winter nicely.
10. Back in Yellowknife - sunrise over Great Slave Lake at minus 44 degree C.
View all William L. Quinton photo galleries