Dean's Office/Academic Advising
2012-2013 PER Template
published: 2012 | Worksheet | PER
- Each Member is entitled to a Professional Expense Reimbursement (P.E.R.) of $1,082 annually for the period July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013. See the WLUFA Collective Agreement for full-time faculty and professional librarians for details.
- A University purchase order must be obtained for equipment costing more than $5,000; ownership of equipment claimed against the P.E.R. initially resides with the University. See the document “Ownership of Acquired Property” (enclosed with your initial claim form) for information regarding purchase order requirements, ownership, depreciation, etc.
- If in doubt about the eligibility of expenditure, consult the Dean/University Librarian, as appropriate, who may in turn seek the judgement of University financial officials before rendering an opinion.
- Submit claims on this form to the Dean/University Librarian. Original receipts must be provided for all expenditures.
- Reimbursement will be by direct deposit.
- Claims may be made at any time during the contract year for amounts in excess of $100.00. Otherwise, requests for reimbursement for expenses incurred during the period ending June 30 must be submitted no later than July 15, and cannot be carried forward for submission in the next contract year.
Download: DOC (46k) 2012-2013_Template.doc
revised Aug 7/12