Faculty of Education
Professional Reimbursement Form (PER)
published: 2010 | Questionnaire | Faculty Members Portal
• (27.7.1) The University shall make available to each CAS Member a Professional Expense Reimbursement of up to $125 for each academic term in which they teach a course.
• (27.7.3) This Professional Expense Reimbursement is authorized for the purchase of items related to the performance of the Member's teaching or librarian duties. These expenditures include, but are not limited to, the purchase of books, subscriptions, memberships in academic and professional associations related to a Member’s employment at the University, equipment and supplies, and travel expenses related to academic and professional development.
• (27.7.4) Eligible expenditures must occur within the period commencing with the signing of their letter of appointment to the terminal date of their latest appointment during the contract year, and requests for reimbursement shall be subject to 27.7.3.
• (27.7.5) CAS Members may make requests for reimbursement for amounts in excess of $50.00 at any time following the commencement of their appointment. Otherwise, for CAS Members, requests for reimbursement for expenses incurred shall be made no later than fifteen (15) days after the terminal date of their latest appointment during the contract year.
• Submit claims and original receipts to the Dean’s Office.
Download: PDF (179k) PERtemplateCAS.1314.pdf
revised Sep 19/13
View all Faculty of Education documents