As your health-care provider at Wilfrid Laurier University, Health Services offers full physician and nursing services including:
- Diagnosis/treatment of illness and injury
- Allergy injections
- Health counselling
- Birth control information and dispensing
- Minor operative procedure and complicated dressing changes
- Referrals to specialists
- Testing and information on sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis, treatment and support of mental health concerns
- Consultation with psychiatrist or dietician available by physician referral
- Chiropractic treatment and massage therapy are also available.
The Ministry of Health requires you show your provincial Health Card at each visit. Please be aware that opting out of the extended health plan does not exclude you from accessing Health Services. All visits are confidential. Booked appointments recommended. There are a limited amount of walk-in visits daily for urgent health concerns.
Location: Health Services is centrally located on campus on the upper floor of the Student Services Centre.
Hours of Operation:
Fall & Winter Term:
Monday to Thursday,
8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., and
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m., while classes are in session.
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., closed for lunch.
Also open two evenings while classes are in session.
Contact: 519.884.0710 ext. 3146