Part-time students share a wide range of career-related concerns including how to make a career transition, how to learn about career opportunities which may be of interest, how to re-enter the labour market after an absence, how and where to look for jobs and how to select courses and a major which will enhance their career prospects.
Career Services offers a wide range of services and programs, many of which may be of interest to part-time students. These include:
- Individual appointments with staff to assist you in career decision making and job search
- Workshops and seminars on topics related to career planning and job search
- A Career Information Centre with a wide range of materials on occupations, employers, educational programs, career planning and job search
- Employment Services
- Alumni Employment Service for graduates
- job postings for full-time, part-time and summer employment
- Graduating Student Employment Service for students in their final year of study
- Career Fair (fall term), Job Fair (winter term)
- Employer Information Sessions
- A comprehensive website which provides extensive information on topics related to career development and further education.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Evening Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from September to March. Tuesdays only from April to August.
Location: 232 King Street North, main level
Contact: (519) 884-0710 ext. 4495
Academic & Related Dates Fall/Winter 2006/2007