Continuing education courses are designed for your personal and professional development. They can offer training needed on the job or aid a curious mind in its pursuit of knowledge.
Continuing education courses are not applicable for credit toward a degree.
Registration forms are available online at /coned.
Application for admission is not needed to enrol in these not-for-credit courses.
- Phone (519) 884-0710 ext. 6036 or email email@example.com for more information
- You can request that a registration form be mailed to you. When you have selected your courses and have completed the form, you may:
- Fax it to (519) 884-6063. (When registering by fax, payment is by credit card only.)
- Mail it with payment to:
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
- Drop it off at:
202 Regina Street North
Waterloo (second floor, R293)
(Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
The registration deadline is two weeks prior to the first day of each course or as otherwise indicated.
You will receive confirmation of your registration and any additional information you require to attend classes.
Notice of dropping a course must be made in writing to the Office Continuing Education.
- A full tuition refund, less $20, will be issued when notice of withdrawal is received up to two weeks prior to the start of the first session.
- Full tuition refund, less 25 percent, will be issued when withdrawal notice is received after two weeks prior to start of first session and prior to start of the second session.
- After the second session, no refunds will be issued.
- Please note: no refund will be given if the university is closed for any reason during your program.
- Other refund policies may apply; please check your confirmation letter
Wilfrid Laurier University reserves the right to cancel a course in which there is insufficient enrolment. In the event of a cancellation, students will be informed and all fees will be refunded.
Academic & Related Dates Fall/Winter 2006/2007