Honours BA Ancient Mediterranean Studies
The Honours program in Ancient Mediterranean Studies consists of a minimum of 20.0 credits, of which not more than 6.0 may be at the 100 level. It must contain at least 10.0 credits and no more than 15.0 credits in Classical Studies, Greek, Latin and Near Eastern courses, and include:
1.0 credit from:
4.0 credits from:
- AR214/CL214, AR215/CL215
- CL204, CL206, CL211, CL212, CL216/KP216, CL218, CL225/HI225, CL226/HI226
- CL256/PP256, CL259/PP259
- NE201, NE202
- NE225/AR225, NE226/AR226
5.0 credits from:
- CL317, CL318, CL319, CL320, CL321/AR321, CL323/AR323, CL325/AR325, CL327/AR327, CL328, CL329/AR329, CL331/AR331, CL340, CL390
- NE305/AR305, NE307/AR307, NE346/AR346, NE347/AR347, NE420/AR420, NE421/AR421
- any 300 or 400 level Greek or Latin courses
for this program will be calculated on all Classical Studies, Greek, Latin, and Near Eastern courses on record.
- Certain archaeology courses have prerequisites which do not appear in this list.
- Some courses may be offered on a rotating basis; it is the student's responsibility to plan his/her program accordingly.
who are planning to pursue graduate studies in this or a related field
are encouraged to plan their programme with that goal in mind, and
should consider registering for the Ancient Language option.
Academic & Related Dates 2011/2012