Honours BA Archaeology in Combination with another Honours BA Program
The Honours Program in Archaeology in combination with another Honours BA program consists of a minimum of 20.0 credits of which a maximum of 6.0 may be at the 100 level. The program consists of:
• AR101, AR102, AR219*, AR244, AR246, and either AR341 or AR360
• 2.0 additional credits in archaeology at the 200 level
• 2.5 additional credits in archaeology at the 300 or 400 level
For purposes of progression and graduation, the cumulative GPA will be calculated on all archaeology courses on record.
Students are encouraged to take the field course (AR219*) as early in
the program as possible. Field courses are normally offered over the
summer session, and should be taken at a site corresponding to the
student's primary area of interest if possible.
- Some courses may be offered on a rotating basis; it is the student's responsibility to plan his/her program accordingly.
- Students who are planning to pursue graduate studies in this or a
related field are encouraged to register for the single Honours BA Program