Honours Business Administration (With Minor)
Students may choose to select their elective courses in such a way as to meet the requirements for a minor in an area other than Business. Additional courses may be necessary to fulfill these requirements as well as those of the BBA program. The following regulations will apply:
- All common regulations for the minor listed in the Faculty of Arts or Faculty of Science chapter must be fulfilled.
- A student may receive designation for only one minor.
- A BBA student may not count EC255 or EC275 toward the Economics minor.
- 1.0 credit (or equivalent) may be counted towards the minor requirements if taken on a Letter of Permission basis, or as a cross-registered student at the University of Waterloo.
- Mathematics Minor: the Faculty of Science will permit students who have
completed two years of study in the BBA/BMath double degree program, but
who subsequently decide to drop their affiliation with University of
Waterloo, to obtain a mathematics minor with the BBA degree if they
complete a minimum of 1.0 senior mathematics credits on the WLU campus. Students must still have completed the required courses, or
their equivalents, in such a way that 3.5 credits constitute the minor.
Point deleted: “A BBA Student may only count one of EC250 or EC260 toward the Economics Minor if both are taken.” Passed by Senate and effective Dec 6, 2006.
Mathematics Minor addition: passed per senate Dec 6, 2006 and effective Jan 1, 2007.
Academic & Related Dates 2006/2007