General BA without Designation
Faculty of Science
Progression and Graduation Requirements
Students in a general Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree program without a
major, option or minor may progress and graduate if they achieve an overall grade point
average of 4.00 (C-).
A general BA degree program without designation must satisfy the following requirements:
- at least 15.0 credits
- at least 8.0 credits at the senior level (200 or 300 level)
- at least 8.0 credits from the Faculty of Science
- at least 1.0 credit from Division C
- a maximum of 3.0 credits in Business
- a minimum of 5.0 senior credits must be taken at Wilfrid Laurier University.
The Business course maximum includes all Business, Commerce and Management courses taken at another post-secondary institution.
Senate Revision April 16, 2012: Course Distribution points #3 and #4 added; effective September 1, 2012.