Find a Department:
Accessible Learning

Transition 101 Program for 1st Year Students

If you are a student with an accommodation requirement (i.e., you have an IEP, received accommodations in high school, or have documentation that recommends accommodation support), Transition 101 offers you the opportunity to register with the Accessible Learning Centre and to become familiar with the support services available.  You will have the opportunity to meet with a consultant, begin the accommodation planning process and become familiar with the programs and staff of the Centre.  Ensure your accommodations are established to ensure a smooth transition to your postsecondary experience.    

To book a meeting date or to access additional information, please email Visit our website at www.wlu/accessible . 


Laurier Community Sites:   WLU  WLUSU  GSA  WLUSP 

© 2007 Laurier University Student Services
Laurier University, 75 University Ave. West, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3C5

Powered by Orbis Campus eServices